- Go to ‘My Site’
- Scroll down click settings
- Click on ‘writing” at the top right of the page
- Click on ‘Category’ then click on ‘add new category’
- After ‘new category’ has been added lets call it ‘Kenyan Communities’ go to the ‘My Site’ tab. Under the tab click on ‘Site Pages’ find the page titled ‘New’
- On the new page you will see a list of chapters enter ‘Kenyan Communities’ at the bottom of the list.
- Then highlight ‘Kenan Communities’ and create the new bind (button that looks like a chain) Enter the following for the bind link.
Whatever the bind on this page will start with this pathway globalcommunitydevelopmentexchange.org/…/(enter new chapter)