CAL with the Industry Personnel Service are running a ‘Fair Play’ project in a number of districts in Warsaw. It is based around ‘Fair Play’ – a Warsaw model of counteracting social exclusion. The project is a cross-sector partnership with Agencja Rozwoju Mazowsza, the Association of Local Activity Support Centre, CAL and “WM-Sport”.
The aim is socio-professional reintegration of at least 120 families (450 people – 254 adults and 196 children), including large families, poor families with children, families with people with disabilities, families with other dependent persons and single parents. Project activities are based on the concept of ‘fair play’. The project offers:
- job placement and help in finding a job
- vocational training and courses tailored to individual needs
- the opportunity to obtain qualifications and qualifications
- individual counselling and therapeutic support
- support for social animators and coaches
- catering and refund of travel costs
- football training conducted by FC Barcelona coaches Escola Varsovia
- participation in a summer football camp
- football sports equipment
- Family participation in the Polish National Football Team match
- participation in football family picnics
- reimbursement of travel costs for sports activities
For more information visit HERE.
References: ECDN Update 13 Newsletter.