The Scottish Rural Network (SRN) encourages rural development by sharing information, ideas and good practice. SRN work with, and for, anyone who lives, works or has an interest in rural Scotland.
Join the Scottish Rural Network for free to:
- Get a weekly round-up of rural news direct to your inbox
- Find out about funding opportunities
- Share your news and events with others
- Discover inspiring and innovative projects
- Connect with other people, businesses and community groups
- Transform your ideas into Scottish, UK or EU projects
- The SRN is supported by a team in the Scottish Government called the Network Support Unit.
What are SRN aims?
The aims of the Scottish Rural Network are to:
- Get more people from rural communities, businesses and the wider public involved in policy developments that affect them
- Help improve the delivery of the Scottish Rural Development Programme
- Inform farmers, rural businesses and communities about policy and funding opportunities
- Encourage innovation in agriculture, food production, forestry and rural areas
Rural networks across the UK and Europe
The Scottish Rural Network is part of a wider network of National Rural Networks across the UK and Europe.
Visit the European Network for Rural Development website for information on what’s happening across rural Europe, resources for rural development, as well as opportunities to connect with others.
References: The Scottish Rural Network. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ruralnetwork.scot/