The united nations institute for training and research has reopened a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) available on Agenda 2030: A New Agenda for a Sustainable World.
Following the completion of the course, participants will be able to
- Define the key reasons behind the convergence between MDGs and sustainable development tracks;
- Explain the difference between the MDGs and the 2030 Agenda;
- Identify main challenges in each Sustainable Development Goal;
- Analyze the changing nature of Global Partnership;
- Identify the importance of review and follow-up for the implementation of the 2030 Agenda.